[IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP Dropoff for 9-20

Colin can rest assured that he picked the right morning to sleep in. Checks of the band on a (30-inch loopstick) Sony ICF-2010 SSB spotting receiver at both 1245 and 1305 failed to reveal any carriers from Asia. The total silence after yesterday's outstanding session was pretty astonishing.

After yesterday's awesome session I don't think that too many DXers will complain, though. Rather than deploy theÂ15" FSLÂto the back yard as usual I made the same decision as Colin, although belatedly.

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)Â