[IRCA] TP from Victoria for 13 Sep 2015: Transition

I was at the dials this morning from 12:50 UTC until now (13:50), and a
major switch from DU to Asian propagation.  Overall, much worse from my QTH
compared to the past 3 days.  There looked like a huge promise of good
propagation from Nick's DX Fishbarrel, but this did not happen here.  Many
of his potential hot frequencies yielded little or nothing for me.  I also
noted no dawn enhancement compared to yesterday.   A mix of DU and Asian
signals noted.  Also my  North directed corner fed loop sometimes worked
well, compared to no signals yesterday.  SQM 529, however, had not
recovered.  Not a hint of anything from them.  Mostly, it was a battle
between the ALA 100 SW/NW and the West directed FLG 100 fed West corner fed
loop for the best propagation.  Today seemed highly variable, as well, with
conditions changing almost by the second.  A smattering of upper
frequencies propagating today as well.  Here's my meager catch:

594 Tokyo coming in reasonably well at times, especially at the beginning.

612:  I'm still getting weak audio from 4QR Brisbane now (at 13:57), but
just barely there, while Nick's DX Fishbarrel is showing nothing other than
a single bar.

675:  RNZ National at 13:35 at fair level.

774:  NHK2 JOUB Akita often coming in at fair to good levels this morning.

828:  NHK2 JOBB Osaka in and out with sometimes fair to good levels.

1566:  HLAZ occasionally there at fair level.

1575:  VOA Thailand at 13:31 best on the ALA 100, but just perhaps AFN on
the North wire, although not for certain (heard music here, which seemed
different to the usual VOA fare).  Fair at best.

That's it from Victoria.   73,....Walt