[IRCA] First new logging since March

--- Begin Message ---
1110   KVTT   Mineral Wells, Texas  -  night of September 6 and 7  -  59:30 to 00:30 hourly

For the night's remote recording, I chose 1110 kHz for no particular reason.  Wonder of wonders,
daytimer KVTT in the DFW market stayed on all night with daytime 50kw.  No talk heard, but the
Bollywood and South Asian music was as good as an ID.  In like a rock at peaks; the midnight EDT
minute was at near-local strength, obliterating WBT and the severe IBOC that plagues 1110 here
(WTAM attacks it N-S and KMOX takes care of E-W).  Mineral Wells is west of the Metroplex, so
I bet they're beaming as much as they can eastward; Glenn Hauser's weekly DX summary mentioned that
DXers in TN, FL and SC were reporting reception of it that night on the ABDX group.  Me, I just lucked
into it.  Didn't even play the recording back until Saturday 9/12!  1110 # 35, no call changes.

Realistic TRF
Select-a-tenna
Intermatic timer

Steve Francis