Re: [IRCA] Shortwave Logs

Correction:  11560, not 11760 as originally mentioned in the first email

On Tuesday March 31, 2015 at 12:12pm, i picked up what sounded like
oriental type music that was pretty loud, good signal and fairly steady. .a
bit of fading. Turns out it was a fire drake jammer on 11560khz.

Take a listen to a clip here:

http://www.onairdj.com/11560.mp3