Re: [IRCA] Reception of 693-Bangladesh on Ultralight Radio in Tokyo Area

On 2015-03-18, at 10:03 PM, Saul Chernos wrote:

> I'm using my Ultralight in the heart of downtown Toronto, where I don't have a DX set up, and have had a few stations from as far away as Florida that I have yet to hear from Burnt River ON DX site where I have a full set-up outdoors.
>
> I also use the ULR up here to help me decide whether to get up and DX when I wake overnight, and to work between the cracks when there's something I'm chasing and the antennas aren't quite aimed right.
> So I always enjoy following stories such as this. That's a very cool reception!
>

> Saul Chernos
> Burnt River ON

Gary….We'll have 'em all converted before you know it!!! HAHA…There's still a few Stubborn Holdouts though……….

I heard a couple of Florida Stations tonight as well by AURORA!!

1600 Khz WZNZ Atlantic Beach, FLORIDA 5 KW/89 Watts NEW!! ULR # 1101

1480 Khz  WYZE Atlanta, GEORGIA  10 KW/44 Watts  NEW!!  ULR # 1102

1570 Khz  WVOJ presumed Fernadina Beach, FLORIDA 10 KW/30 Watts RELOG
(2 La Raza's from Florida on 1570!!)

All heard on a BAREFOOT SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight!

73…ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA