Re: [IRCA] Reception of 693-Bangladesh on Ultralight Radio in Tokyo Area

I'm using my Ultralight in the heart of downtown Toronto, where I don't have a DX set up, and have had a few stations from as far away as Florida that I have yet to hear from Burnt River ON DX site where I have a full set-up outdoors.

I also use the ULR up here to help me decide whether to get up and DX when I wake overnight, and to work between the cracks when there's something I'm chasing and the antennas aren't quite aimed right.
So I always enjoy following stories such as this. That's a very cool reception!

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON