From: "Walter Salmaniw" <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 9:42:10 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Fwd: [mwcircle] Mongolia on Long Wave: Paper about reception in Germany & Austria

I miss them as well, Nick. ÂFor whatever reason, the Mongolians have only
been very rarely heard in Masset. ÂI don't remember whether I ever heard
them in Grayland. ÂNow, the Russian MW channels appear to have all left the
air, at least the ones we have been used to hearing, leaving a few low
power outlets only. Â73,...Walt