Re: [IRCA] Help with a couple UNIDs

Dennis,

The frequency website is: http://www.mwlist.org/mwoffset.php
But, it doesn't look like there's any help with your XE 680.  I haven't had
a lot of luck getting much more than KNBR here in Arizona this
fall/winter.  XEORO was logged weakly and I sometimes get KKYX.  But, for
that reason, I haven't looked at 680 very much recently.  Now that I have a
phased system, I'll probably try more, but if I need a phaser to catch it,
that doesn't match the strength you are seeing.

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/

-