[IRCA] Israel on 945

Now with France off from 945, I could hear Israel last night at 21:07 EST:

http://www.quebecdx.com/mp3/israel_945.mp3 (8550 Km / 5310 Miles)

Not a new country but nevertheless, a new station to the logs :)

I also had reasonable audio from Nigeria 917 and a fair signal from Sudan 1296.

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC
www.quebecdx.com
Perseus + 950ft Beverage to Europe and Middle-East