From: Ben Dangerfield <ben-dangerfield@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: AM DX <AM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Nov 19, 2014 8:12 pm
Subject: [NRC-AM] WWKB 1520 Buffalo

When I got Fred's message just before 1800 EST I checked 1520 and found a gospel station on top which disappeared at 1800 with no ID on my West loop and it was probably WARR. There was a strong het from Saudi-1521 at the time and then a good signal from them with a soft voiced woman in AA on the NE loop.Then at 1800 a news station appeared but I was called to dinner before I could ID it. At 2010 EST the 1521 Saudi is still good but 1520 is just a jumble and WWKB is still off.Ben Dangerfield, Wallingford, Pa.
--- End Message ---