[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 6 November 2014

It wouldn't have taken much to improve on yesterday's near total lack of TP signals, and this morning was a bit better, though hardly thrilling. Korea on 1566 was about the only station with a signal that might be understood as one by a non-DXer, with a fair signal around 1401. Otherwise it was only traces of audio from VOA on 1575, Japan on 828, and ABC Adelaide on 891. Hmmm, interesting, I just noticed I only had four stations, but all from different countries, rather unusual.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta