Re: [IRCA] Radio Repair-Sangean ATS 909X

--- Begin Message ---
Mine didn't have to be dropped to have that battery not making contact problem. It is a VERY bad battery box design.   As for puking AA alkalizes, are you sure you didn't cause a short circuit.  I, by the way, used a soft drink pull tab that I trimmed up with wire snips.  That worts better than foil.

Powell

NNNN

--- End Message ---