[IRCA] Radio Repair-Sangean ATS 909X

I have a Sangean ATS 909X that has an issue.

I dropped it on the floor and the battery connection have become to loose
to use. I must use the wall wart power supply to operate the radio.

Yeah, I know.. not a good idea to drop a radio.. but accidents happen (more
often with me!!). However, I've never had this happen with a radio before.

Is there anyone out there who can fix it? I know CCrane will and they're in
Northern California and they aren't too far from me.. but they want a
minimum $$ amount to fix it, no matter how simple the problem is.

I can pay someone else to fix it, as Im sure it wouldnt be as much.

Email me privately, walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx

Paul