Re: [IRCA] Four new ULR stations, 4/3/14 & 4/4/14

Re: [IRCA] Four new ULR stations, 4/3/14 & 4/4/14

Richard, thanks for your observations on the Sangaen. I know you can often work miracles by putting the right filters in a radio.  Regarding the Sony SRF T615, I've heard nothing but good things about it (save for maybe the cost, hi). If you're hearing all those Japan stations with it in Oklahoma it must be a terrific rig. I had my little Sony M40W for 20 years (1989-2009) before it gave up the ghost. They make some innovative items. 73

Mike Sanburn,
Long Beach CA