Re: [IRCA] 1089 Vesti FM

Neil, that's the one.  It is riding high and dry above the ground.  No
problem there.  But my coax to the house lies on the driveway.  When my
brain cells are functioning at less than 100% I have a tendency to forget
that the coax is there when I run the snow blower.  So I rolled in the coax
temporarily a while back then it got covered with ice and snow so I've let
it rest.  Last week's blizzard buried it even more, so I've been working
with the south and west longwires.  If I'm getting Vesti on them I would
think that it could reach even further west from here.  Jim