Re: [IRCA] Daytime DX

Hmmm. I recall building a Sanserino loop for a friend on a July afternoon. When I tested it, I nearly kept it, because CBK-540 was coming in really well at 2pm local time, 7 hours before sunset, and about five before Regina's. Then I discovered that my own antennas could do it too.

Midwinter mornings can be a real kick here as well, as stations from the north can sometimes be heard at serious distance; no interference from the south. That may not be as helpful for you though Les, as much of your interference is to the north also.

best wishes,

Nick