Re: [IRCA] Two unID GY calls

Saul, Paul got it! I listened to the recording & am 100% positive they are saying WJMC (Rice Lake, WI), which is heard here all day. 73, George S., MN

On Sunday, December 8, 2013 2:32 PM, Barry McLarnon <bm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 12/08/2013 12:03 PM, Chernos Saul wrote:
> I continue to hoard this month's supply of mystery graveyard calls. I
> hear what sound like W-calls on these two. I was getting MI and WI at
> the time, post-sunrise, so suspect at least that general range and
> direction.
>
> 1450 sounds like "WMAM 1450", but those calls are on 570 (in WI) and
> WMAN is 1400 in OH.
To my ears, that one could be just about anything.

> 1240 sounds like WJMH at the very start.

I agree it sounds like WJMH or WJMA, and is that another call given just
after it, something like WADW?  All of which sheds no light whatsoever
on the mystery.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  Ottawa, ON