[IRCA] unID K-calls on GYers.

Two possible K-call loggings on graveyard channels, and I'm wondering if anyone hears anything I don't:

1230 sounds like KMSO at 0:11 of the clip, followed by mention of Elvis Presley. AM 1230 and possible WCWA calls appear at 0:24 of same clip, sound like same voice. Not sure if really saying WCWA, but there is WCWA Toledo on 1230. Then says My name is... and mentions 8 oclock in a promo of some kind. WCWA is a sports station, not an oldies one, which puzzles me, though it comes in from time to time.

1450 mentions right at the start of the clip what sounds like KKAZ. Does this sound to anyone like KFIZ (Fond du Lac WI)? That one comes in from time to time.

Clips online at:

http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?8580

Any leads on these two are appreciated, with thanks!

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON