[IRCA] TP fro 26 Oct 2013: some DU activity

[IRCA] TP fro 26 Oct 2013: some DU activity

Listening starting at 13:55 UTC.  At 14:01, I'm noticing fair reception on
1116 in English, so definitely some DU activity to keep an eye on.  At this
time, I didn't notice anything there on Nick's DX Fishbarrel, though.
 Still some good CC activity this morning.  1053 (not JJ but KK from CRI).
 Conditions seem highly variable, though.  Audio for a few seconds, then
fading to nothing, so you have to be right there to catch it!
....Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC