Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Disney 620 TX question

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Disney 620 TX question

Saul,

You came to the same conclusion that I would've here,,,ie don't count this since Disney pgmg sticks out like a sore thumb and you heard no evidence of such other than a Radio Disney ment. Since quite a few Disney's are going and have gone silent pending hoped for sales, it is possible that this was just a cursory ment of R.Disney from another stn as R.Disney could be a news item or even a talk show topic, and of course it is possible that you misunderstood the mention of R.Disney.

KMKI is very rare catch here in NE IL. I've had it a couple of times in very AU cx or at sunset with WTMJ pest phased out on southern antennas. Their day pattern has some signal this way, but their night pattern sends very little.

73 KAZ