[IRCA] Tip: 710 Mexico has been huge recently

[IRCA] Tip: 710 Mexico has been huge recently

I've not seen Mexico City XEMP reported much but had it last year as new and it's been almost every morning this week from roughly 0645-0715 EDT, along with Mexicans on 990, 1060, and elsewhere.  This is always a good time for Mexicans here (just before and during local sunrise), but 710 has been among the giants as of late. IDs as Interferencia 7-10. While I haven't heard the ID, choosing to sit elsewhere, the format matches and when I do hear it every third word (I'm exaggerating) seems to be Noticias. 990 is likely Monterrey, which I had fairly often last season.

6:30-7:15 EDT is fast becoming my favourite time to DX AM.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON