[IRCA] ULR DX...One New Station added to the Log last night...........

[IRCA] ULR DX...One New Station added to the Log last night...........

Hi Guys:

After spending the Summer hitting the FM and TV Dials, I finally logged my first new AM BCB ULR Station of the New Season last night. We had Torrential Rains and Thunderstorms passing through here starting around 7 PM , and continued right through the night. I woke up at 3 AM due to the noise from the Heavy Rain beating on the Roof!! After poking my head outside to see what the H$%# was going on, (and quickly retreating) for some reason I figured, now would be a good time to look around the AM BAND.....since I was awake anyway!

End result...A New Station for both the ULR and OVERALL LOGS!!! Right in the middle of a Storm!!!

So.....with the new one in the Log, I guess the Bug has bitten, and I'll have to get back to the AM ULR Dials and see what else I can add.......

RADIO USED..................SONY SRF-T615 ULR Barefoot

ULR LOG TOTALS are now.............1056 Stations Heard

73...........ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

540    WKFN  Clarksville, TENNESSEE  Sept/21/13  0330 EDT      EE      GOOD
Baseball Scores @ 0330-35 EDT. Female with a Sports Feature on an NFL Football Player
A.J. Green. ESPN IDS and Promos. ID as "The FAN 100.1 FM and WKFN Clarksville".  Into
Ad string @ 0346 EDT.

NEW STN     NEW ULR # 1056         4 KW Days/55 Watts Nights
ROSS, ONT.