Re: [IRCA] NW Radio questions

Yes, I have heard such things too. I have no idea what kind of tx KZIZ
has, if it will run more than the specified 5 KW, but the station was
very strong and totally dominant. I normally get Burbank WA on 1560 days
off the Eastern Beverage, but at that time, there was no sign of them,
just a strong KZIZ. I never compared, but the signal probably rivaled
something like KELA 1470 and KELA is only 65 air miles away.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR