Re: [IRCA] Updated frequency offset for 1017 Tonga?

Re: [IRCA] Updated frequency offset for 1017 Tonga?

Getting down to details, the MW Offset List as of March 2013 did not list Radio Sport (NZ) on 1017. It does have Tonga but shows it on 1017.001 rather than its current frequency of 1017.008. No listing for China either.

Radio Sport is likely to be what we were noting but I haven't listened to recordings yet to verify that.

I just don't see how Jaguar is helping here. Very incomplete information is being used to jump to a conclusion that was likely wrong.

Chuck