[IRCA] TP's for Monday, May 27, 2013

Listened from 1152-1233 utc. Only two stations with audio this morning. Was able to match the live stream at 1231 utc on Radio Sport when a Pop music was played. Saturday morning I heard New Zealand stations on the HPAW, I noticed latter in the day that the antenna was horizontal and not vertical. It had slipped to the horizontal position and was pointed to the NE direction. Yesterday I turned the mast so that the HPAW was aimed to the SW in hopes of improving reception on DU stations. Radio Sport was better on the the Sky wire loop.

1332    UNKNOWN 1202-1204  threshold to poor signal with woman talking? Best on NW ewe. 05/27/2013

1503    NEW ZEALAND, Wellington, 1210-1213 Radio Sport with very weak to weak signal. Man in English. 1222-1226 two men talking sports. Matched live stream at 1231 with                              Pop music. Sky wire loop. 05/27/2013

Best regards,

Dennis Vroom,
Kalama, WA
JRC NRD 545