[IRCA] Radio Club Newsletters from WW2

Hi Fellow DXers,

I'm working on a history project about shortwave listeners who monitored
Axis broadcasts for POW messages, then wrote to the families of POW's to
alert them of their loved ones' fate. Interestingly enough, the federal
government and military were none too happy about this practice. The
National Archives records of the Foreign Broadcast Intelligence Service and
Office of War Information contain correspondence with the major radio clubs
at the time. Would anyone have any leads on obtaining club newsletters and
publications from World War 2?

I'm particularly interested in these: Victory Radio Club, Newark News Radio
Club, Universal Radio DX Club, and National Radio Club. I used to belong to
the NRC but let my subscription lapse.

Thanks and 73,

Dave Hochfelder
Albany, NY