Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Radio Club Newsletters from WW2

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Radio Club Newsletters from WW2

On 3/31/2013 6:32 PM, David Hochfelder wrote:

I'm particularly interested in these: Victory Radio Club, Newark News
Radio Club, Universal Radio DX Club, and National Radio Club. I used to
belong to the NRC but let my subscription lapse.

NRC has been slowly scanning a complete set of DX News and making it available at e-DXN.com. I'm not sure if they've gotten into the 1940s yet or not.