From: Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [NRC-AM] The WKBI 1400 DX Test
Date: Sunday, March 31, 2013, 1:23 PM

I can ASSURE everyone it ran... my boss and I put the file into the automation playlist ourselves and I double checked everything before the test ran.

We're making some improvements to our transmission plant over the next few months.. maybe I can reschedule the DX test.

60 seconds at the top of hour is all we're going to be able to get out of a test for WKBI-AM.

Thanks for trying for the test everyone!

Regards,
Paul WalkerWDDH/WKBI

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----