January 5 2013

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com

FREE Hawaiian Airlines
History for the 300th
FACEBOOK LIKE
______________________

Would you like to win the book 'Hawaiian Airlines - A Pictorial
History of the Pioneer Carrier of the Pacific' just by visiting
www.radioheritage.com and clicking on the Facebook button there?

This will be the prize sent free anywhere in the world for the 300th
person who agrees to 'Like' us! Currently, we have 262 likes, so only
38 to go!

There are reasons for and against using Facebook, so we'll quite
understand if you choose not to 'Like' us there. In 2013, you'll find
it's a good way to send us feedback about the website content, share
comments with other people, and enter some of the competitions
planned through the year.

You'll find fun postings, news, information and other stuff not found
at www.radioheritage.com so 'Like' us today to experience more about
sharing radio memories in 2013.

In the meantime, see the 2013 New Year Message at
www.radioheritage.com today to learn what is planned for the year
ahead, including the new '25 Years Ago' series set in 1988 and the
new Pay It Forward plan from $5 allowing you to
gift free access to www.radioheritage.com for 10 people.

Remember the enthralling book 'Hawaiian Airlines - A Pictorial
history of the Pioneer Carrier in the Pacific' is the prize for being
'like' number 300 at the Radio Heritage Facebook page.

Warm regards
Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com

The global co-operative radio memories project from a non-profit
organization, sharing free access to www.radioheritage.com across the
world