[IRCA] Weekend "Rockwork" DXpedition

Hello All,

Thanks to Richard, Nigel, Dennis, Bill and Nick for their excellent TP-DXing reports this morning during the great conditions-- which I completely missed out on, because of our family's travel to Cannon Beach, Oregon. I'm happy that you all had such great fun, as I was attempting to cram our Toyota Corolla with an overload of stuff for a 3-day vacation.

After an entire Fall DX Season in the mediocre location of Puyallup (which has a notorious reputation as a DU-dead zone), it seemed like a good idea to once again try a few days of DXing at the "Rockwork" ocean cliff complex in Oregon. Most likely the nasty weather this time of year will be the primary excitement at the cliffs-- but at least the TP-DX is guaranteed to be a quantum leap better than what Guy Atkins and I have learned to tolerate in Puyallup.

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (on the road to Cannon Beach)