Re: [IRCA] Oklahoma TP DX 11/09/12

Gary:

It was the morning I've been waiting for all season.
I wish I'd spent more time on 954 and 1242 kHz, and
earlier

I've figured out, when using a Tecsun receiver, it's
best to tune the FSL by ear if possible. The antenna
definitely showed off with JOAK this morning.

I can't believe Nick's reception of 594-JOAK so late
past sunrise this morning. It's fantastic DX.

Have a good time on the Oregon coast. I hope the
weather and sunspots cooperate.

Good DX.

Richard.