[IRCA] Michigan DUs 10/9/2012

Fair audio heard this morning from 702 Sydney for a few minutes around
1142 UTC during a nice peak with Aussie talk, possibly a news segment or
interview, even getting over my local RFI issue that still plagues me
from 7:30am-7:30pm daily.  738 also had some audio at times and
strong-ish DU carriers noted a good hour before my sunrise all over the
lower band.  747 came close to audio a few times, ditto for 657 but that
one still eludes me here.  Maybe some more stuff will be discovered on
the Perseus recordings later.

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan