Re: [IRCA] [coastalroundtable] Cannon Beach OR TP loggings for 7 Oct 2012

Re: [IRCA] [coastalroundtable] Cannon Beach OR TP loggings for 7 Oct 2012

The upper band was obviously more alive in Grayland than down here at
Cannon Beach.  Funny, I was looking for Canadian news via 690 as well, and
yep, just Spanish too!.....Walt