From: Sylvain Naud <sylvainnaud62@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Sep 11, 2012 5:24 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Cape Perpetua, Oregon Cliffside DXing - Sept. 9th

Le 2012-09-11 14:45, Guy Atkins a écrit :
> propagating. If I can, tomorrow I'm going to record a few minutes from near
> sea level, and then drive to the cliff for comparisons. If I do it early
> enough--before changing conditions at dawn-- the <10 minutes between
> recordings might prove interesting.

I'm looking forward for your report Guy. This cliff dxing along with FSL
is really becoming exciting (and intriguing).

I've also been enjoying each line and recording of Gary's reports
related to Oregon cliff dx and his FSL. This is just fascinating, keep
on the good work!

With best regards to you both,

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC