Re: [IRCA] Cape Perpetua, Oregon Cliffside DXing - Sept. 9th

Re: [IRCA] Cape Perpetua, Oregon Cliffside DXing - Sept. 9th

Le 2012-09-11 14:45, Guy Atkins a écrit :
propagating. If I can, tomorrow I'm going to record a few minutes from near
sea level, and then drive to the cliff for comparisons. If I do it early
enough--before changing conditions at dawn-- the <10 minutes between
recordings might prove interesting.

I'm looking forward for your report Guy. This cliff dxing along with FSL is really becoming exciting (and intriguing).

I've also been enjoying each line and recording of Gary's reports related to Oregon cliff dx and his FSL. This is just fascinating, keep on the good work!

With best regards to you both,

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC
CAN