[IRCA] Alberta DUs for 22 Aug 2012 (or lack of same)

[IRCA] Alberta DUs for 22 Aug 2012 (or lack of same)

After yesterday's dip, was looking forward to a rebound today. Instead things slid further, into the "is my antenna properly connected" range. Prior to 1200 I was barely even hearing any hets from DU, and although a fair number appeared shortly after 1200 they were all pretty feeble.

73,

NIgel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta