[IRCA] New Log and a Few Observations

Was surprised last night by bagging 680-CFTR Toronto ON on my R-9012.

680 CFTR Toronto ON, 2205, under WCBM Baltimore (my local mega-pest on
680).  Ads with Canadian websites, news reports with many mentions of
Hamilton and Toronto.  Definitely Canadian, although I couldn't get
the ID or a liner.  Assume the one here for ULR log #851 and number
1012 overall.  Heard on my R-9012.  It's superior nulling ability
allowed my to knock down WCBM enough to pick out some details on CFTR.

A few observations:
1640.  Was in Christiana DE April 6 and heard the HAR station from
somewhere along the Pennsylvania Turnpike (Philadelphia area)
re-broadcasting NWS from Philadelphia.  But I think "City Radio 1640"
from Wilmington may be dark.  I should have been able to hear it in
Christiana (I've heard it in Middletown DE).  No ID on 1640 heard but
City Radio usually ran public safety related interviews and spots.

1700 There was an unknown station rebroadcasting NWS Philadelphia
here, loud in northern Delaware and heard as far south as Woodloand
Beach DE, right on the Delaware River.  Silent as of April 6.

1610 WPEP712 (probable ID) from Elkton MD was also heard on April 6 in
Christiana, with HAR info for I-95 along northeastern Maryland.

I just got back from a few days in the Shenandoah Valley.  I really
didn't do much DXing there, except to note two HAR/TIS stations along
I-81 on 1610, one in New Market VA at the New Market Battlefield State
Historical Site and one in Harrisonburg VA, run by James Madison
University.

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna, Delaware