[IRCA] 530 ,710

Scan on 04/07/12 from 01:00 to 02:00 PDT in Victoria BC:
530 Khz : Some seemingly non-stop instumental music was audible on a faint carrier from start of scan until approx 01:45 when a female voice talked for a minute and the signal died. No ID  so who could that be?
710 : A signal with SS music of a different format from the usual Spanish trumpet and tuba variety was heard under KIRO Seattle and peaked on and off high enough to match Seattle's groundwave and bury it for a few seconds. Did a station west of the Rockies become SS? I don't think I'm getting WAQI Miami all the way diagonally across the USA.
 Bill in BC