Re: [IRCA] Some auroral unIDs - Spanish

On 16/mar/2012, at 06:47, Mike Westfall <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The 790 is definitely Catholic. The priest is leading the rosary and
> Hail Marys, etc.
>
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 11:21 PM, Chuck <charlesh3@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> 790: mentions of "cristianos" and "navidad" but I can't tell if it is
>> Catholic or what.

First male voice talking about nativity could even be a short clip by Pope Benedict XVI, then Hails Mary. Are you positive about 780 being Mexico? There might be a "venezuelanos" around 01:34 and the accent would match too IMHO. Sounds like a social topic talk (quality of life at the beginning). No announcement that I can hear sofar, you could try and submit it to the "Real DX" yg if you haven't done it already. Amazing conditions, anyway, wish we had them for Africa here. Congrats!

73 Andy