[IRCA] Some auroral unIDs - Spanish

A few more Spanish unIDs posted at Box, from last weekend's aurora, for any of you inclined to give a listen and DX vicariously through my recordings! My Spanish is not very good, to say the least. Any thoughts are appreciated, with thanks!

1) 840 - When I heard the first 'Dobleve' I figured it was Radio Dobleve in Cuba, which I need. And I was even more hopeful after hearing the Cuban anthem. But my review of the clip has three Dobleves, suggesting it's a web site. I'm banking on there being something IDable in this clip, given that the anthem follows. Clip is online at www.box.com/s/ed0e092abc1146f8aec2

2) 790 - I am convinced the Spanish station which dominates this clip, well behind Reloj, is airing a Catholic mass or prayers. I don't know what else there is to go on with this one, but if I know for sure what I'm dealing with it may help. Any of you aware of a Catholic station in the Caribbean or in Central or South America? I really doubt this is WBLO NC. I've heard it sign off several times and all indications are it's behaving - and I also don't think it is Spanish/Catholic.
Clip is online at www.box.com/s/fd6f0b45e3958c9d9b21

3) 1130 - I am almost certain I have Radio Ideal in Venezuela in the bag. The ID seems pretty clear. But the announcer is rather rapid. There's a Radio Vida in Colombia, and I want to do due diligence and make sure it's Ideal (or not, if that's the case). Two clips at www.box.com/s/1a956503e9d5369a0b91  and    www.box.com/s/5f2438ae81c67d1c613f

4) 1550 - Same exact situation as 1130 above. I would almost bet my house that this is Radio El Sol, which is 5kw in Colombia. Two clips at www.box.com/s/5967dac4d00c35471ac8   and    http://www.box.com/s/42f281136d73e3dec19f

5) 780 - From the Night Chicago Signed Off - I am sure this is a Mexican and I am almost positive there's an ID in here. I just can't wrap my ears around it. Clip at www.box.com/s/c4b295328463f86a1868

With thanks,

Saul