[IRCA] KRPI DX Test results from West Michigan

[IRCA] KRPI DX Test results from West Michigan

I'm happy to report success in hearing the KRPI DX test from West Michigan
thanks to the morse code identification heard at two different pitch
tones.  The morse code IDs were clear and distinguishable and came through
the best during the CW IDs sent at 0915 UTC.  Like other people have
reported, the higher pitched morse code pierced through the rumble of
graveyard-like noise better than the lower pitched code.  Unfortunately I
heard no voice IDs or the music reported by other listeners.  WDLR really
wasn't a problem to phase down.  Both KYAL "Sports Animal" with Yahoo
Sports Radio and WCSJ "Classic Hits" with mostly 1980s music turned out to
be the biggest pests for me.  An UNID black gospel station was also heard
fading in and out, but I never caught any kind of ID - perhaps WPFC?

New state #44, my first from Washington!  Thanks to all who coordinated
this effort!!

73,
Tim Tromp
West Michigan