[Swlfest] 2010(!?) Fest Casting Call

(It seems like I just sent one of these out! Conductor, slow this train down. I want to enjoy the scenery! <g>)

Unbelievable! It's that time again! So, let us take this opportunity to invite one and all to be a part of the program on March 5-6, 2009 at the Inn at Towamencien in beautiful Kulpsville, the city by the Turnpike. (We tried for the city by the Bay, but they wouldn't have us.) That's a mere 88 days away as I type this.

As you know, one of the centerpieces of the Fest weekend is our line- up of informative and entertaining forums. How do we get them? These excellent sessions are put together and presented by people just like you--people with a deep and abiding interest in radio and a willingness to share what they've experienced, learned and know. (Who'd a thunk it?)

So, how about it? Have you a topic that you think Fest participants will find interesting and would like to present? Tell us about it.

Your role will be to lead a one hour session forum. That means preparing about a half-hour presentation that leaves plenty of time for audience questions and interaction.

And as a gesture of appreciation (and perhaps some measure of small compensation for your efforts), the Fest will comp your registration fees if your proposal is accepted by the Organizing Committee for inclusion in the 2010 program.

Make your suggestion/proposal to John Figliozzi at <jfiglio1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>. If you have any questions, we'll be happy to discuss them with you. And don't hesitate...from personal experience we've learned that people tend to unfairly minimize their own abilities in this area. We know you'll be great...but you have to let us in on what you're thinking!

Be a part of the 2010 SWL Winterfest! The way things are today... who knows how much longer it will last???? <g>

73 and 88
Richard Cuff
John Figliozzi
2010 SWL Winterfest Co-Chairs