From: Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: amdx <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; DXreports <DXreports@xxxxxxxxx>; ultralightdx <ultralightdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Feb 26, 2012 6:40 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] unID 1550 WSBA sound alike calls. WSDK-CT?

WSDK is a christian talk station and carries just teaching, preaching and
alk programs.. I doubt they'd have a jingle.
Paul

n Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 6:22 PM, Dave Hascall <dhinfomedia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> While trying for the KRPI 1550 WA DX test, I caught a singing ID / jingle
 at about 0412 EST.   Using Barry's fuzzy call sign lookup, WSDK-CT is the
 only "fuzzy" match for my mythical WSBA.  WSDK is a REL station.  Most REL
 stations have half hour or hour programs and only ID @ the top of the hour.
  Did anyone hear WSDK with a singing ID sometime around 0412 EST?  Did
 anyone taping hear that call / jingle?  Does WSDK play music overnight,
 where they might ID like that?  I used the webstream today and it was
 standard REL programming and only a TOH ID.

 Thanks.

 73,
 Dave in Indy

ontributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its
ditors, publishing staff, or officers