[IRCA] ULR DX...NEW (NIGHTS ONLY!!) STATION Heard....680 WNZK-n Dearborn Hts., MICHIGAN

[IRCA] ULR DX...NEW (NIGHTS ONLY!!) STATION Heard....680 WNZK-n Dearborn Hts., MICHIGAN

Hi Guys:

 I just added a New Station to the ULR and OVERALL LOGS. This is a Station I have been trying to log for 3-4 Years with No Luck....but tonight it is in there!! Heard under Semi-Local CFTR Toronto, WNZK-n Dearborn Hts., MICHIGAN is an ETHNIC Broadcaster owned by the Birach Broadcasting Company. This station is Unique as it Transmits on 690 Khz during the Daytime....but switches over to 680 Khz at Night!! This is similar to the Old CHYR and CHYR-7 Stations from Leamington, ONTARIO many years ago! With this Log I have now heard WKZN on both of their Frequencies 680 and 690 Khz!!  On 680 Khz, this a NIGHT TIME Only Station with 2.5 KW.
I was also able to match this up to the Live Web Feed!! Very happy to finally log this one after many attempts!!

RADIO USED...........SONY SRF-T615 ULR Barefoot

ULR LOG TOTALS are now..........992 Stations Heard

73...ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

680  WNZK-n  Dearborn, Heights, MICHIGAN  Feb/23/12  2302 EST  ARABIC   FAIR
Heard under CFTR Toronto. Live Program of Arabic String Music and Arabic Vocals
from 2302-2330 EST. Some Arabic Talk and program appeared to be a LIVE Concert
with Clapping after each Musical Selection. Program was called "Islamic Karbalah" as
per their Webpage Schedule.
In Parallel to Live Web Feed.
Previously heard on 690 Khz during Day Time Hours. I believe this is the ONLY AM
Station left in North America that still uses 2 Different Frequencies, now that CHYR
is gone???

NEW STATION                  ULR # 992        2.5 KW Nights Only
ROSS, ONT.