Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KHMO 1070 MO Cougars baskertball

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KHMO 1070 MO Cougars baskertball

I should add, Gary maintains almost 2 dozen stations in
Western/Central/Southern Illinois and Eastern Missouri as Chief or Contract
Engineer.

He has 4 AMs, KHMO, WLRB, WLIQ and WLDS. So we have a potential for 4 DX
tests.

Paul