Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KHMO 1070 MO Cougars baskertball

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KHMO 1070 MO Cougars baskertball

Actually, it was I who discovered KHMO was on Day Power/pattern thanks to
your email. i claled him after reading your email and thats when things got
lowered.

You can email him yourself with a reception report  "Gary Glaenzer" <
gglaenzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

Paul