Re: [IRCA] 1575 multiple carriers; was: Re: TP for 19 Nov 2011 from Victoria: down compared to the 17th and 18th

Re: [IRCA] 1575 multiple carriers; was: Re: TP for 19 Nov 2011 from Victoria: down compared to the 17th and 18th

Hi, Nick.  Good to hear from you again.  Farda was always spot on frequency
in past years, and usually very easy to differentiate.  No longer, perhaps?
 ......Walt