From: Mauno Ritola <Mauno.Ritola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Sep 26, 2011 20:53:58 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Newfoundland Ultralight Radio Trans-Atlantics Report Sep25/11

26.9.2011 8:34, Jim Renfrew kirjoitti:

1233-Unidentified 3:05UT/25 woman in Arabic (tenative Morocco)

EMWG lists this with limited operating hours, 1500-1600, 1620-1800.
I haven't seen Morocco logged recently. Not heard today at 1750 via South Spain remote rx.

Cyprus TWR/RMC is also limited hours, 0255-0330, 2025-2215, but your >
report is 0305 so it might fit since it is Arabic.

There must be an error, rather 0255-2215 continuously.

73, Mauno