[IRCA] Trimming the radio collection

With so many radios in my collection
and only using a few for the medium-wave DX side of the
house -- considering a cull.

Want to put a few things out on the IRCA table for
exclusive consideration here. I am not an EBay user -
though I do have an account for looking -- I have
never bought anything on there either.

My Sony 2001D (Euro version of the venerable 2010)
gets very little serious use.
Comes with the original box, manual, and active antenna (less the antenna element)
+ the original power supply.

I am not going to put a price on it because I want it to go to
a good home and get used -- preferably to someone young (i.e. under the age of 85)
and living in the North West or anywhere in Canada.

I have a fully functional Barlow-Wadley XCR-30 which I switch on once a year
and again, I imagine that these have a wildly variable price -- and it is not
a serious MW receiver - but smokes on S.W.

Lots of portables - but will get to those eventually.
If anyone is interested, e-mail me via the contact page on dxer.ca
Thanks!

Colin Newell is the editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com, DXer.ca and BobHarris.com Amateur Radio VA7WWV - Victoria B.C. Canada | Twitter.com/coffeecrew