[IRCA] TIS on Vashon Island

1650  WQHK904  WA, Vashon (Vashon Park District). Noted while waiting for the
Kingston-Edmonds ferry tonight. Fair with some fading. Tons of info about Vashon
island and the ferry. Did not know this was here, but found it once I got home
in the new TIS list I'm working on. Probably been here a long time, but, hey,
haven't done any serious DX for a while.

2007 Prius car radio (not very good for DX actually, hi)

Phil Bytheway
IRCA Bookstore
Seattle WA
Drake R-7 / KIWA Loop